Okay ladies, now let’s get in formation!
Being an entrepreneur is incredible! You get to do something every day that you truly enjoy, set your own hours, and make your own rules. As awesome as that is, it’s okay to admit that running your own business isn’t all rainbows and sunshine 24/7. Most of us are making things up as we go which can be terrifying. We all want to succeed but sometimes we let the fear that we don’t know what we’re doing hold us back from reaching our full potential.
Because we’re making things up as we go, it can sometimes feel like there just aren’t the right resources and advice out there to give us the tools or encouragement we need. Sure we can stumble across a few great blog posts we find on Pinterest. But nothing beats face-to-face interaction with people who understand exactly what we’re going through.
Entrepreneurship can feel like a lonely road. We go through things that people with a secure 9-5 job just don’t understand. We have ups and downs that are confusing as heck, and some days we just want to throw in out towel and go work with our friend Lucy at the bank. We try to talk to our family and friends about some of the struggles we’re facing, but they just don’t get it. It’s because of all this that I decided to create a space where us hardworking Winnipeg business owners can come together. It’s time to lift each other up and offer our understanding, support, and expertise.
Hustle & Charm is a new Winnipeg community, soon to be filled with fierce female entrepreneurs who want to slay the business game.
If you’re a female Winnipeg blogger or business owner who...
- Feels alone in your business
- Struggles to put the right systems in place to run your business effectively
- Needs an accountability partner to kick your butt into gear
- Has expertise to share
- Is empowered by success stories of other women
Hustle & Charm is exactly where you need to be!
As a member of this new and exciting community, you’ll have access to:
- A members only Facebook group where you'll receive around the clock support
- Access to an Instagram pod to increase your engagement and visibility
- Fun monthly local meet-ups for face-to-face interaction
- Monthly Coffee & Content sessions to catch up on blog writing, social media posts, and e-newsletters
- Seminars and live training events to help you with the operations of your business
- A networking space where you can connect with others who can benefit from your products and services
- Opportunities to collaborate with other entrepreneurs
- Resources to help keep your goals on track
- Members only discounts on social media products and services
Why I created hustle & Charm
Over a year ago I launched Strategic Charm Boutique. Ever since I was a kid my main career goal was to run my own business. The type of business I wanted to run always changed, but in early University I decided I wanted to do something related to marketing and public relations.
As the marketing connoisseur & copywriter behind this business, I help other entrepreneurs build their online presence. Although I thoroughly enjoy what I do and plan on doing it for many years to come, I can’t ignore the fact that another true passion of mine is female entrepreneurship. Running my own business is empowering, and I whole-heartedly want other women with similar dreams to be able to feel that power. We all have it. Sometimes we just need a bit of a push to let it flourish. With a lot of hustle and a sprinkle of charm, we can do anything!